He's an Italian, came from the city of Fano. In age of 30's, he's already able to travel around the world, including Indonesia. He's an engineer who works with my brother to fix technical problem of woodworking machine somewhere in Tangerang.
We were introduced by my brother as we went to the downtown to find souvenirs before he goes back to Italy. We had chat over coffee, sharing each other views towards any things. The moment we dropped him to hotel, he invited me to have dinner with him. When my brother left us at the lobby, I suggested him to grab some beers in his room, he's agreed.
I think you can guess what happen next ;)
His way of love-making is gentle and smooth, nothing special in particular except for his wonderful size of dick.
He kissed me on the cheek before I left him by the lobby.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.