Monday, 9 September 2013

News: The Forth

This post is dedicated to the Forth, who's now officially called as The Wolf. 2 years and 9 months later after our first meeting in 2010, it seems like our partnership has developed into something more than just casual sex. In the beginning of 2012, we started to explore the painful side of sex, it began when I asked him to bite and scratch me, so hard I couldn't even scream when he did it.

The pain is so deep, it affects every inches of my skin, makes me tremble from top to toe. I find that pain arouses me much more than soft and gentle touches do to me. Later on, we continue with the slaps, either on the cheeks, breast, or arse. It burns my skin.

And the next thing that we've tried is anal sex, a sexual practice which I can no longer do with other partner cause it only belongs to him. Yes, he's the first and the last. The sensation of it is unbelievable, it's physically excruciating and it's quite enjoyable, although it's not so arousing like the vaginal intercourse.

We haven't done any bondage in our practices, yet. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.