Monday, 9 September 2013

The Twelfth

He's an Australian, an old one, 77 years old to be precise, retired business man and living in Bali. I met him through online dating service, his profile looks so nice and friendly. When he told me that he want to visit me in Jakarta, it was such a delightful surprise.

I picked him up at the domestic arrival gate of SHIA, we went to a hotel he already booked and spend 2 days together inside the room. We only went out for dinner at an Italian restaurant near my office.

We were so good together, I feel like a blessed child when I was with him, he's always so loving and protective towards me. 2 days after our short vacation, he told me that he loves me and willing to marry me.

I've never been proposed by a man, and he is one hell of a real gentleman, he never let my hands off from his grip. He promised me many things once we're married.

But I was nothing more than a fool, and he's nothing more than a con. I loved him, and I still do miss him sometimes, but I hate him for eventually he left me for other woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.