What is 'Balbucio'? A word that seems to be unfamiliar in Indonesian people but very familiar to be done by them. Balbucio comes from Portuguese language, in English, it means 'to babble', while in Indonesia, it means 'celoteh' or 'meracau'.
A few days ago, I decided to create a Tumblr account and made a blog out of it, I name it, 'Balbucio'. Why 'to babble'?
For me, it's a simple question. I like to babble, a lot of things.. So in short, it's a place where I put all my babbles (and some of my works of photography too) hehe.. It's nice to have your own place, isn't it?
Please do some visits, see ya there!
chrisdenialart on Balbucio
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.