Saturday, 23 June 2012

The Eighth

After the Seventh, it took quite a long time for me to get a new bed-partner. I felt my hooking up & lobbying skills were decreasing, I don't know why it happened. There's something which make me think all the way back to the Forth, even though I realize what we have is nothing special than a bed-partnership.

The Fifth, the guy who used to mess up my mind upside down has been fading through the ticking of clocks and time. After what we had, after all the hot, steamy, and sweaty session on bed, and after all the emotions and feelings inside our semi-love relationship, he decided to walk away forever from my life even after I knew that his engagement was cancelled. I understand, as what usually happens in bed-partnership, it will be me or him who decide to walk away. The separation makes me quite sad, honestly. Since I put my emotions into it and getting the line become blurred, I feel a little bit regret inside my brain and heart. But back again, I eventually able to move on, and meet the Seventh, even the Eighth.

The Eighth is someone who I didn't expect, someone who is famous in Twitter among the teens of Twitter, +1000 followers, and I still couldn't believe myself that I was with him, together. Even one of my best friends in campus knows his username and all the reasons why he's famous even though she never actually meet nor know him personally. While for me, he's just someone who used to be my schoolmate in junior high school. Yes.. mate, he is an old friend of mine.

He used to be someone who is troubled in those junior high school days, got expelled after discovered having sex with his girlfriend (who's also a friend of mine). In my country, students aren't allowed to have sex, even a kiss on the mouth. The moral and norm system isn't supporting those kind of acts, the point is.. Any kind of public display of affection which is done by teenagers and lovers who are not married, is forbidden.

Enough for the old story..
It all suddenly started in a night when he contacted me through direct messages in Twitter, we ended up the conversation by giving each other phone numbers, but we hadn't set any appointment because he was kinda busy with his own girlfriend at the moment. I said okay and finally the moment of truth came by itself in the next week, precisely two days before my birthday. I have to admit that I was a bit reckless at that time, I invited him to my place when my parents were leaving somewhere out of town, and yet the urge defeated me like a boss.

He stay for the night and left next morning, with a thank and a smile. He's not my best bed-partner, but I can't help but to say that it was a good session. Is it a one night stand or a continuing bed-partnership? I haven't able to decide it yet because he contacted me once in awhile to make sure that my place and I are available for him, but unfortunately the time and the condition aren't good enough for us to have another session ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.