Friday, 28 October 2011

Bali

Bali for me is a place for spiritual experiences, wonderful sunset, great live music, and amazing one night stand(s). Well... I met this guy named Vlad, he's a Russian. We introduced ourself to each other when we had a little chat at the hotel bar. Yes, he was living at the same hotel as I was. We spent a night together in Kuta beach right after my arrival at the afternoon, had a couple of vodka, got drunk together, walked beside the beach, enjoyed the breeze, and ended up on bed (as usual... hahaha) but I have to admit that the presence of bath tub was quite entertaining for us, we had quite a long bath together while the moon of Bali shone upon us. Ah yes, it was a good time...
At the next day, I went to Uluwatu for a visit to its temple. As I watched the sea below the cliff, I felt the freshness of freedom embraced my soul. It was a beautiful moment for me, and for the first time, I felt I was embraced by the ideal beauty. Then I went to Tanah Lot, and this time, I followed a ritual to get into the temple which is right in front of the beach, facing the sea. I had to drink water from a spring which is located in the middle of the sea, I was amazed that the water isn't salty as I imagined, it was really fresh. I smelled the rice and the jasmine in the middle of the ritual, I even still remember how kind was the smile which came from the priest. As I walked forward to the sea, I watched the horizon somewhere at the end of the sea, and again... I feel embraced by the sea, I felt that my spirit would like to come out from my body and reach the sea by itself, it was definitely a spiritual experience, I can't deny it.
Thank you, God. For Your bless, Your love, and Your creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.