I tell you something (while holding my back off the wall, full with regret), he finally engaged to his girlfriend. Increasing the chance for me to be called as a mistress. Even though we still (sometimes) connected through phone calls, I start to feel that he starts to stay distanced from me.
Perhaps it's time... For us to be fully separated, just like the way I did with the Sixth. But I can't deny the fact that I love him, truly and genuinely. Sigh... I think it's better to stay away from him and his relationship with his fiancee, no matter what had happened between he and I. The need to move away from him is a must.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.