Monday, 9 September 2013

The Fourteenth

He's a mid 40ish German, got two daughters and work as a financial consultant for government's bank. I have to say that his performance is a bit low, compared to the Caucasian men I've ever fucked.

His conservative way of love making is an obvious reason why his wife left him, a dull smart man I have to say. Why did I say smart? Cause he got Ph.D in his title. A very smart man in finance and economy, but a very boring man in bed.

I don't have much to tell about this guy, he gave me a pack of German chocolate bars then I left him, for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.