![]() |
Me, on Buka Puasa // Buka Mulut: Open Mic Poetry at Reading Room, Kemang, Jakarta (13 August 2012)
It was Sunday, I was watching News Feed on Facebook when suddenly the person who organize this event walled my friend, Barjow. She needed a videographer and photographer for the event, then I commented on the post, saying that I'm able to be the photographer. After a few chat of negotiation, I agreed to be the photographer of the event and even become one of the poets too! I wish it will be held regularly at Reading Room, amen.
I was accompanied by the Ninth, spent a couple of hours after the event on CoffeeWar, quite a trip..
|
Wednesday, 15 August 2012
Buka Puasa // Buka Mulut: Open Mic Poetry @ Reading Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.