Sunday, 5 February 2012

The Seventh

When I thought about the Umpteenth, I was blind. I was blind to see that there's a man who is actually watching me at the corner, he is the Seventh. He's a friend of the Umpteenth, a 20-years-old man who likes to play poker with me, just like the Umpteenth. But the Seventh is completely different to the Umpteenth, he's quietly charming, he doesn't really like to make jokes - he's just a guy who laugh when there's a real funny thing happen.

There are two words to describe him, totally hot.. He plays tennis quite often and the result of it is really wonderful: athletic body, great muscle, and long-last stamina. There's also another values he has, he's an Indonesian man who has Balinese mum and Japanese dad, isn't that amazing? xD

When he asked me to do it, he said he wanna be taught by me, well... I think it's a honor for me to be asked for teaching while I get some dopamine from that, so I said yes to that offer.

Our game is not the best game I've ever had, but he's not bad either. At first, he was shy, I wasn't surprised when he suddenly exploded like a mad lion. He was a newbie, even I was his second time, but I try to teach and guide him even though his lust was roaring out of him. Unfortunately there's something that make him a little bit less attractive for me, once he's done, he will ignore me for a few minutes then take a rest beside me right away.

Probably I'll teach him how to act-after-session when I had time. He's actually a quick learner but he has lack on curiosity so there's a tendency for him to be a dull partner, if he wants to be a great partner, I think he should take more sessions with me before he really has the courage to taste another woman. That's all I can say about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.