Saturday, 27 August 2011

The Pain of Being Cheated On

Having someone by your side for a few months is one of the joyful moments of my life. But that particular moment once ruined by my own lover, he's The First.

After we decided to break up, in the next year, he come to my life (again). He gave me a lot of reasons and promises to make me come back to his arms. Back again, I was naive. I was incapable to sense his bad intention and finally fell into his arms (again).

We enjoyed so many times on bed, I felt more intimacy in his false affection. He sank me into his dark temptations, fooled by his promises. He even introduced me to his family, he made me thinking that we're probably start to become serious in this relationship.

All those promises, all those dreams are torn apart... He met another girl, a childish girl who doesn't even know how to handle his lust and passion. I was disappointed, to him, to myself. I almost commit suicide when I knew that he was cheating on me. After all we did together, after all those family-introductions he did.

But I moved on, I started to see that he's not the only man left on this earth. I stood up, look up to the world I lived in, and I left him (again), just like I did before to him in our previous relationship. Thanks a lot to red wine who helped me through that separating-phase.

Still curious about the Third? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.