Monday, 29 August 2011

Goals, Aims, Objectives...

I'm sorry if I haven't continue the "Romantisme Purnama Malam" story. It's kinda impossible for me to write it down here for awhile because some people in my house are too curious about it. So I decided to fill my blog with something else...

Tonight, a friend of mine asked me by Twitter whether I do fasting this month or not (this month is Ramadhan month, according to the Islamic calendar), I said to her that I don't do any fasting for the whole month. She was shocked, she even called me to make sure what  I've tweeted previously to her. 

I was born as a moslem, but I decided to get out from Islam since 2010. The simple conclusion is I no longer feel comfortable in its dogma, there's only a few persons who knew about it, exclude my parents, my brother, my whole family, and most of my friends.

Back to the main story, my old friend asked me tons of questions on the phone, she even accused me as an uncivilized person after I said to her that I don't belong to any kind of religion even though I acknowledge God's existence. I tried to explain her why I took the decision, I just simply want to be happy and taste the sweetness of life, by any kind of way, beside... religion is not the only medium to reach happiness.

She finally understood, I asked her not to judge me right away just because I said to her that I don't belong to any religion. I said, "For now, I don't belong to any religion. But if you see the future, I'll say, I haven't belong to any religion. I haven't find a religion which comfort me, that's why I want to learn all of them, to know what's fit me the best."

Sometimes all I need is understanding and acknowledge, that's all... To reach my prime goal, my major aim, my grand objective: happiness on this very world of ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.