Sunday, 28 August 2011

Crucial Questions

"Where did you get the knowledge? Who creates the knowledge?", a man asked those questions to me after I post The Deism. Those questions are simply asking whether I'm a rationalist or empiricist, I know I'll be faced to this question someday. I said to him earlier that I don't combine God and science, even though that statement (finally) rise another question from him. I'm 60% an empiricist and 40% a rationalist. Unsatisfied?

I can't say that I'm a total rationalist or a total empiricist, every aspect of my life is combined by both of them. Why I don't combine God with science? Simple, it's because I don't feel any spiritual experience based on science, yeah... call me stupid, but that's what I am. Every person has their own way to reach a particular level of spiritualism. A friend of mine can reach that spiritualism simply just by looking on a Milky Way poster, admiring the alignment, the colour, the darkness of the outer-space surrounds it. As for me, I have my own ritual to reach that particular level of spiritualism, and even though that ritual is actually (can be) explained by science, I refuse to say that the base of my ritual is science, it has nothing to do with science, it's simply a way to feel spiritualism. Yet, the ritual I used to reach my spiritualism is far more older than the science itself, it's considered as taboo in the society where I live in, so I'll probably tell you what it is after I post The Third.

Believing is different to knowing, but knowing will always make you believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.