Wednesday, 15 August 2012

The Ninth

I knew him from Twitter, followed him a few weeks ago before he finally followed me back. I directly sent him a message, offering him myself and asked whether he wants it. Fortunately, he said yes. We made an appointment for it, waited a couple of days, then met each other at his friend's place. Yes, we did it there.

At first, it was kinda awkward, almost failed because of my physical condition which was not good at that time. But then.. It almost start to feel like Last Tango in Paris moment: two anonymous person, have it somewhere nowhere, and the clock seemed to stop at that very second.

His performance was nothing extraordinary, the merger of our genitals meant nothing to me. But there was something which make me decided to hold his hand when we were together, his hug.

Since his body is quite enormous if it's compared to me, I feel like I'm nothing but a small doll in his grasp. His embraces cover my whole body, protect me from any kind of harm, make me comfortable in this pseudo-emotional hugs. He's sweet. He's gentle like a dad, he's The Ninth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.