Saturday, 31 December 2011

New Camera, New Photos

Well.. I have to be honest that I was so happy when my dad came home from Japan, unexpected, he bought a EOS X5. A camera which is a lil' bit more advanced rather than Canon Power Shot A610 that I used to use. Unfortunately I can't bring it out from the house, yet. Hopefully this camera will help my career in 2012, and probably... my relationship hahaha!

Some keys on the TV cabinet...

Pebbel stones at my indoor garden...

A glass of my university emblem...

Osaka - Daddy's trip (19 - 27 December 2011)

Tonight, on December 31st 2011, I'll tell him, I'll face my fear and make that confession. I no longer care whether he will accept my crush on him or not, the point is... I want to be free from this hell of love, I want to be able to tell him what I have for him in my deepest mind and heart. Wish me luck pals! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.