Saturday, 24 September 2011

The Sixth

Thanks a lot to my cousin who introduced me to the Sixth. Yes mate, he's a friend of my cousin. The funny thing is we eventually met up just by knowing each other for about two days hahaha


My first impression when I saw him for the first time is he's definitely full of warmth, he's friendly but kinda awkward. We sat down in front of the TV, had some chat, then finally our story ended up on bed (as usual). But there was one thing which make him different compared to other guys, we discussed while massaged each other's back. Yes mate, we discussed many things - life, relationship, philosophy, etc. - right after we had it.


He is the most intelligent (real) guy I've ever been with, we embraced each other when we rested on bed, smiled to each other when the sunshine came through the window, welcomed a new day we had as a couple. He is the most romantic guy, he has been charmed me with his thoughts till this very day. To be honest, I can't forget what happened between us, especially when I have to see him in campus - saying "hi" to me while walking in the canteen. Sometimes, I regret our decision to become separated.


What we had was delightful, even though we agreed not to put any feelings in our partnership, but I can't help but to admit that his personality attracted me much much more than his skill on bed. Now we are separated and he intends to "get on" my senior, I can't say anything about it, it's his rights to do so.


Never mind, my journey is still long enough to "taste" a few more experiences. For now, he's the last guy I've ever been with. Yes, I'm temporarily single and looking for partner xD




Joan As Police Woman - The Magic
-This was our favorite song-



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.