Fate summons me and him to meet each other in a presentation meeting of his event organizer company. Since the very first sight, I was attracted to him. After a few conversations, I considered him as my future partner, knowing that he got a sense of humor added his chance.
I continued to approach him for a week, whether by text message or some serious online chat. When he finally got the point, we arranged to meet up in my place, 4 hours later, we cuddled on my bed, satisfied by each other performance. Yeah... I have to admit, there's no love there, only casual lust.
He came to my place on midnight, then went out 6 hours later when the sun was rising upon us. I feel blessed for the experiences I get from him, he's quite mysterious when it comes about life and family, but that's his signature, he's The Forth.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am open for discussion and comments, but I will not show or reply any kind of comments which is inappropriate to the post or if it's out of context.